Here are the numbers for each of the five finalists: Mark Ingram-running back,Alabama- 13 games, 249 carries, 1,542 yards, 15 touchdowns, 6.2 yards per carry.
Colt McCoy-quarterback, Texas- 13 games, 330-468, 3512 yards, 27 touchdowns, 9 int's,70% completion percentage.
Toby Gerhart-running back,Stanford- 12 games, 311 carries, 1,736 yards, 26 touchdowns, 5.6 yards per carry.
Ndamukong Suh-defensive tackle,Nebraska-13 games, 82 tackles, 12 sacks, one int, 23 tackles for loss for 92 yards.
Tim Tebow-quarteback, Florida-13 games, 182-279, 2,413 yards, 18 touchdowns, five ints. 66% completion percentage. Rushing-203- 859, 13 tds.
My order of finish is purely based on the last game of the season for each competitor. The Heisman race was such a week to week deal that I think the last week should have had extra importance.
1. Mark Ingram-118 yards rushing, three tds and one, 70 something yard pass reception against Florida. Ingram wins in my book.
2. Toby Gerhart-Don't have his stats, but ran for close to 200 on last game, a 45-38 win over Notre Dame. Had an awesome season. Took 21 hours in school to boot.
3. Suh-Four and a half sacks against Texas. Was amazing. Dominating player
4. Colt McCoy-Wasn't good against Nebraska, but good season and his team is playing for national title.
5. Tim Tebow-Great player, great guy. The other four were just a little better.